Falach Cube 20 Briquette Machine
With the recent Clean Air Strategy announcement by the government and the drive to reduce landfill, Briquette machines are coming to the forefront. With fuel cost rising the Cube 20 Briquette Machines will turn your wood shavings, chips and dust into carbon neutral briquettes eliminating the cost of skips and sending your waste to landfill. It has become one of our best sellers within the joinery industry as it is compact, economical and affordable.
Technical data of briquetting press Cube 20
The table below will provide informations about important technical parameters of briquetting press Cube 20.
- Dimensions – length – width – height: 222 – 120 – 151 cm
- Briguette diameter: 30×30 mm
- Press capacity: 10 – 25 kg/hr.
- Weight of press: 233 kg
- Hopper volume: 0,33 m3
- Pump motor input: 2,2 kw
- Power consumption: 1,1 kw/hr.
- Oil cooler: no
- Operation: continously
- Automatic switching-out: No
- Specific weight of briguettes: 900 – 1100 kg/m3
- Maximum noise level: 68 dB
The equivalent level of acoustic pressure at the operator´s post does not exceed 70,0 dB ( 68 dB ).